Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Time Management

So up to this point in class, I find my time management noticeably lacking. I work 7-5 Monday through Friday then I have class 6-930. Saturday I have to clean the entire house, drive to pickup billing invoices from 10 therapists, and process paperwork most weekends. (For those of you who don't know, I work from home in the family business, so I never truly leave work). I find that it has become very difficult to stay up to date on my classwork. I'm not complaining though, as I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem. More so what I'm seeking is advice. How do you manage your time? What is the best way for me to get caught up or even just stay on schedule like the rest of the class? I know the basics. Wake up an hour earlier and get some homework done. Do homework over lunch. Stay up an hour later each night and dedicate time. Work on the weekends when I get the chance. I'm just... well struggling to an extent with this. Helpful advice ould be much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I Agree. Time managment is a key role in life. With out it everything will be discombabulated. Being able to organized with your time will help you out in the long run that way ur not a running mess.

    ReplyDelete