Monday, March 16, 2015
Blogging in the class.
So this class introduced me to blogging. I was never a fan of the idea before this class, and can't honestly say I'll continue to blog after this class, but I have to admit it was much more beneficial than I thought it would be. Besides the obvious practice it gives in writing and reading comprehension, it also provides a solid resource to vent my frustrations if I should so choose. I'm sure some of you have read some of my posts, and therefore some of my rants. You can see I like to use this forum as a way to vent some of my frustrations with the way our world is headed and all that fun stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's true because instead of doing something negative with our time, this is an avenue to channel whatever negativity we are facing into positivity.
ReplyDeleteThat's true because instead of doing something negative with our time, this is an avenue to channel whatever negativity we are facing into positivity.
ReplyDelete